Savor in the flavorful buttery world
Liven up a dull sandwich with Carmel Sun Peanut Butter and experience the smooth and rich texture of a premium spread.
What we offer
Carmel Sun only offers a top quality peanut butter, which is established in markets worldwide. Each nut butters are made from only the premium roasted peanuts and special oils combined with natural creamy flavors.
Taste our product and note the quality!
Top Quality Peanut Butter
Carmel Sun Peanut Butter is made with the freshest peanuts and the finest oils to give it the perfect color and taste you would expect from a premium peanut butter.
Carmel Sun Peanut Butter comes with eight unique flavors: Maple, Honey, Cinnamon, Crunchy, Creamy, Natural, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate.
Indulge in the smooth and creamy texture of our peanut butter. Its natural nutty flavor makes it work with anything – all wonderful for your taste buds.
Make your sandwich moments extra special with Carmel Sun Crunchy Peanut Butter. A premium spread made from the freshest peanuts from the USA. Carmel Sun offers you a creamy treat that you’ll enjoy until your last crunchy bite.
Make your sandwich extra tasty with Carmel Sun Creamy Peanut Butter. Made with the premium peanuts, indulge and savor in its creamy and smooth texture that is quite remarkable.
A unique flavor creation that you’ll go crazy for. Carmel Sun Maple Peanut Butter is made from finest peanuts blended with rich maple syrup. The best treat to delight your sweet-tooth cravings.
Delight yourself with Carmel Sun Honey Peanut Butter and indulge with sweet and creamy honey texture. Made with perfect flavor combinations, this treat is perfect for those of you with a sweet tooth!
A mouth-watering peanut spread with a kick of rich white chocolate. The best spread that will knock every peanut butter lover!
The best sweet treat for the whole family. Carmel Sun Dark Chocolate is made with premium roasted peanuts and special oils complimented with rich dark chocolate. Carmel Sun brings you a peanut butter mixed with the flavor of goodness.
Sizes are available in 12oz (340g), 18oz (510g), 48oz (1.36kg), and 64oz (1.8kg).
Whip up your treats with Carmel Sun Peanut Butter
Check out the recipes below
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Crispies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup Carmel Sun Creamy Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Source: Peanut Butter Bars
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
1/2 cup peanut butter
6 cups rice crispies
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Add Rice Crispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add peanut butter, stirring until combined. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup Dark Chocolate/White Chocolate Carmel Sun Peanut Butter
1 cup milk
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
1 cup(s) multigrain pancake mix, such as Up Country Organics
1 large egg
1/2 cup(s) Crunchy Carmel Sun Peanut Butter
1 cup(s) milk
1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F. Stir the pancake mix, egg, peanut butter, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl. Melt about 1 teaspoon butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour three to four 1/4-cupfuls of batter on the heated skillet to form pancakes and cook until the tops bubble and the edges begin to crisp. Turn and continue to cook for about 2 more minutes, until both sides are golden brown. Transfer pancakes to a baking pan and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve. Repeat with remaining batter.
Ready to make your sandwich moments extra fun and special?
Grab one of Carmel Sun Peanut Butter now and experience the creamy buttery world.
INTERNATIONAL MARKET BRANDS
516 6th Street Suite 100
Kirkland, WA 98033
Tel: +1 (425) 827-3849
Fax: +1 (425) 827-3484
Asian Regional Office
Unit 4E, Sayoc Building 100
93 Gil Puyat Ave
Makati City 1200 Philipines
Tel: +63 2844 0912
Tel: +63 2844 0914